Step 1: Log on to A24 connect and REGISTER NOW
Option 1: As above apply directly on A24 Connect, this system will automatically open a profile. You will need to complete your personal details on the system manually and thereafter you will be contacted by the Advisor team.
Option 2: Respond directly to a vacancy online or on our various social platforms. A profile will then be setup by our experienced recruitment advisors who will then contact you.
- No DBS – You will be prompted to complete & pay for the application via A24 Connect
- 3rd party DBS registered for the update service – No further action required
All applicants will be contacted by a Recruitment Advisor to fulfil the following procedure:
- Initial pre-interview questions and vetting.
- Supply of application form for completion prior to the interview
- A face to face Interview will be arranged
Step 2: Meet your Interviewer
You will attend a face to face interview with a trained/qualified interviewer
- Original Right to work documents will be scanned and validated with an ID scan.
- Eligibility documents will be reviewed and scanned – Proof of National Insurance & Proof of address.
- Copy of 3rd party DBS registered with the update service will be certified and scanned.
- Original qualification certificates and training documents will be scanned.
- Completed application form will be reviewed to validate employment history and experience.
Step 3: Meet the Compliance Team
- All documents received from the interview will be checked and appended to your agency profile.
- You will be contacted by a compliance officer to welcome and discuss outstanding compliance requirements.
- References will be sent out for completion and verification obtained were applicable to substantiate stipulated experience.
- Qualifications and training certificates will be verified in line with client requirements, or training arranged if outdated/missing.
- All additional compliance requirements will be requested in line with client specifications.
Step 4: Ready to Work
- Profile will be cleared to a workable status.
- You will have the ability to update your availability online on A24connect or on the go with Staffshift Mobile.
- Contact will be made by the professional booking consultant to discuss work availability.
Step 5: Your Annual Check ups
Annual compliance checks will be completed to ensure you remain compliant and in a working status. You can view your compliance status on A24 connect anytime.